A warehouse management system (WMS) is a software application, designed to support warehouse or distribution center management. It facilitates management in daily planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling the utilization of available resources, to move and store materials into, within, and out of a warehouse, while supporting staff in the performance of material movement and storage in and around a warehouse.
Warehouse management solutions are primarily tactical tools, purchased and used by businesses to satisfy the unique customer demand requirements of their supply chain(s) and distribution channel(s), when the inventory and workload are larger than what can be handled manually, with spreadsheets.
Fulfillmen uses WMS to support sales growth and improve performance.
1. Apply for a Fulfillmen WMS account.
2. Apply my warehouse.
3. Import Products one by one or in bulk in Fulfillmen WMS.
4. Create ASN (Advance Shipping Notice) before you ship the products to Fulfillmen Warehouse.
5. Pick up my products from suppliers.
6. Create orders one by one.
7. Create orders in batches.
8. Create orders via API.
9. Track my orders.
10. Check my finance related.